Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

one thing that stands this game out from the rest

the absolute best part was the speed in which altrio ran. you nailed it pg. game of the year just because of this one thing alone.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Keep on truckin' little buddy!

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

glad you mak gam

you mak gam i paly it for fun and excitement from gam i paly this gam for points! HAHAHA! so many points tonight from gam heheheheh good gam paly for me HAHAHA! mak more gam HEHEHEHHH !

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

AK finally lives.

The game made/tested by so many drunks, the game itself blows a .43 in a breathalyzer.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Atleast, then makes out with the cop horse that pulled it over.

GreenCastle: DoubleExodus GreenCastle: DoubleExodus

Reminds me of some really oldschool rpgs.

I can't seem to get to far into the game, however. I have the alexiaring and have leveled up slightly. I'm to the point where there is a guy many levels out of my league blocking my path. I have nowhere to go and I've tried equipping the alexiaring on the 2 spots on the map (that I can currently go to) that pop-up some text (the earth thing and the scorpion thing). Well I can't seem to go anywhere (can't beat that guy blocking my path, no chance) and I can't get anything to happen at the 2 pop-up text spots. Perhaps I'm just over-looking something??

GreenCastle responds:

You're supposed to lose to Morgen, the first time you meet. After you come to, go back through the ruins to where he was. You'll notice he has run away, you can leave the ruins and explore the rest of the game.

waid's wife soundboard waid's wife soundboard

welcome to your soundboardsz

best soudboard this side of the mississippi

AT LEAST

Extreme Parachuting Extreme Parachuting

One problem

You need to fix the placement of your balloons. Sometimes when I am hitting a balloon low on the screen the next one will be up top and the guy can't get high enough to reach it. I haven't been able to get higher than a "D" because it always happens once by then.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Yes, Newgrounds needs more of this.

I love it when interactivity, art, and music go together perfectly, much like your flash did. This was something I could've spent hours playing. Hopefully a longer sequel is in the works.

Visual-Noize responds:

It is, indeed ^_^
Thanks for the review!

BOx Catcher BOx Catcher

For the love of all that is Holy...

Why did you make the people throwing the stuff 1 inch away?? There is almost no time to get them.

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Great stuff

Add more options and level and you have yourself a console game! Smooth and pretty

ºMystery Game2º ºMystery Game2º

It's a great game.

But did you know you have to right click and press play after almost every frame?